Tamar Braxton Reveals Fans Why Her Sister, Toni Braxton Has Been Laughing At Her

Tamar Braxton revealed to fans the reason for which her sister, Toni Braxton laughed at her. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. '@tonibraxton has been laughing at me cause I’ve been trying to get this run for about an hour. Can’t nobody do a @jacquees run. That’s why I enjoy him so much. I love him yall. Who gone show me??(land of the freeeeee song) #eeeeeechallenge,' she said.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) Someone said: 'Logan “Oh No!” Keep working at it Tay! You will get there,' and one other follwoer said: 'The problem is you tryna do it on key when he dont know how to.' A commenter posted this: 'Gag is people cry when they get made fun of..... So why do it to somebody else??? God sees tho,' and a fan said: 'It’s the Toni t-shirt for me. We all stan frfr. Ion know nuffin bout no Jacquees run.' One other follower said: 'Hello baby how are you today please can I know you.' A fan posted the following message: 'Toni cracking up lime that is only their Sister Luv & I LUV IT!!' and a commenter posted this: 'That’s cause those notes are not in the original scale he is terrible @tamarbraxton.' Someone else said: 'That's funny. When she drew the note at the end.' Tamar Braxton revealed the fact that her son took her mom, Evelyn Braxton , out to dinner for her birthday. She also said that no one else was invited and she could not be prouder of her son's move. 'It’s the best of the best for me my baby @loganland8 took my momma @evelynbraxton out to dinner for her bday and no one else was invited!! I love them both so deep and the fact that they said I can’t come is somehow beautiful.. happy bday mommy. I love you,' Tamar said. Also, not too long ago,  Tamar Braxton shared a video on her social media account that has fans saying that she is aging backwards. Check out the post that has fans talking. Someone said: 'Sis are you aging backwards??? you look like 25 years old,' and a commenter posted this: 'Tamar has a second calling. This lady is hilarious!!' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages