Monica Denise Has A Message About Betrayal – Fans Approve With What She Has To Say

Monica Denise had a message about betrayal and she shared it on her social media account. Check it out here. Someone else said: 'Man ….Betrayal only hurts when it’s someone you love,' and a commenter posted this: 'Y’all so worried bout who did her wrong. Don’t let the message go over your heads.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) A fan said: 'When ppl show you who they are believe them!!' and a commenter posted this: 'c God protect me from enemies pretending to be FRIENDS…. Gotta keep that grass CUT!!' Someone else said: 'Cause y'all will wear a good person all the way out!' and a commenter posted this: 'Agree, ruining my trust is like the ultimate betrayal for me.' A follower said: 'So true! Something my close friends and I discuss - this is a power within itself! Never allow hurt souls to change the good in you! It’s Your Power - knowing how cruel some are! #LoveMyPower.' One other commenter posted this: 'Yesss friends you’ve known for years be the main ones hating and jealous of you…I don’t understand it.' A fan posted: 'Yup it hurts worst when your instincts were right and you went against them anyways,' and a follower said: 'Yessss!!!! The ultimate betrayal happened to me as someone I love and trusted took my daughter’s life! I trust no one.' Back in October, Kandi Burruss was wishing Monica Denise a happy birthday. Check out the message that she shared on her social media account below. 'Happy Birthday @monicadenise!!!! You’ve been killing the game forever but I hope this next year blesses you with even more happiness & success! Everybody give @monicadenise some bday love!' Kandi captioned her post. People hopped in the comments to wish Monica all the best as well. Kandi also shared a photo featuring her hubby and fans are saying that these two are a power couple. Someone said: 'Beautiful couple I love y’all I pray you and your family stay safe and healthy,' and a commenter posted this: 'you two are really something else!' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages