Jordyn Woods Looks Amazing Without Makeup In Her Latest Photos

Jordyn Woods looks excellent without makeup in these pics. Check out the latest photos that she shared on her social media account below. Someone said: 'self care sunday in full effect i love a full beat, but it’s something about a fresh face and freckles reviewing these eye patches on my tiktok.' A commenter posted this: 'You are such a beautiful woman. God took his time with you,' and a fan said: 'Natural beauty and your skin is amazing!!!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by HEIR JORDYN (@jordynwoods) Someone else said: 'This whole time I’ve put the eye patches on backwards?!' and a commenter posted this: 'Do you shave your face? Because it looks really smooth.' Someone else said: 'lol the way I zoomed in to the under eye need them again,' and a commenter posted this: 'I want another piercing in the upper inner ear but I'm too. Looks cute on you.' A fan said: 'Anyone know where her marquise diamond fan stud earring is from? It’s so cute!' Jordyn Woods is praising her beau on her social media account, telling fans that she really wants to go on a road trip with him. Check out the post that she dropped on IG below. 'I kept telling Karl at least one time this year I’m going to come to see what it’s like going on a road trip with you! During the season, the only time I get to see him is if I travel to him. January he was on the road for most of the month so I decided to come to some of the last games and we had so much fun! Such a cool way to experience different cities and get my mind off of things for a little until the next one,' she said. One fan said: 'God has TRULY BLESSED You Queen. I am sooo Happy for you,' and a commenter said: '@jordynwoods please understand that it is not ok for what they did to you I know your in a better place right now but that’s cause of God &your father God rest his soul &that’s the problem with black people we always find a better way to keep us going &to help us forget about things that’s not ok.' Jordyn Woods is looking amazing in her latest pics that she dropped on her social media account. She was mistaken for her sister, Jody. https://ift.tt/KMwdm4615
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages