David Adefeso’s Family Photo Has The Internet In Awe

David Adefeso shared a photo on his social media account that has fans in awe. Check out the pic that will make your day. 'Me and @danielleadefeso chomping down on some #fufu #egusi and #peanutsauce in this tiny little West African restaurant in Tucson AZ, Alafia Cuisine; And wow! The food was amazing!! Felt like I was back in Lagos at a friendly neighborhood bukka…ate so much I could barely walk afterwords. **Hint: roll and dip… No silverware allowed Can’t wait to go back,' he said. Someone said: 'I’ll be in Lagos in July so excited and I’ll be in Ghana this Monday looking all the way from California,' and a fan wrote this message: 'You know all the tea is about to be spilled when you eat in a little remote restaurant. Eat, talk, and tell both sides of the truth.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by David Adefeso | Entrepreneur (@david.adefeso) One otheer follower said: 'West African food is some of the tastiest food out there. My husband is from Côté d’ivoire and when he introduced me to the culture and food, I fell in love. Enjoy.' Someone else said: 'Best thing for this cold weather. Now you got me anticipating cooking my hot pepper soup & fufu.' David Adefeso is spending precious time with his family. Check out the post that he dropped on his social media account. 'Me, Addison, @danielleadefeso and Kate Hoffman, hanging out at the @arizonawbasketball game.' Heard these lady wildcats are kicking some serious a** this season so I came to see for myself. And wow! What a game. Kate Hoffman, of Earn To Learn Foundation, is championing a bill currently in the U.S. Congress that will provide $1 billion in college savings matching funds to 100,000 underserved, underprivileged, and underrepresented kids across America. way to go Kate! I am a fan of anything that helps to break our generational cycles of poverty and heal the wide and ever-increasing disparity of wealth, particularly the racial disparity of wealth, in America.' David is definitely living his best life. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages