Gabrielle Union Shows Off Her Flourishing Curls And Fans Are In Awe

Gabrielle Union shared a photo on her social media account in which she looks amazing. Her hair is the one element that has fans in awe and you can see the photo that impressed everyone below. 'Y’all, my curls are flourishing. Got a cute outfit on. I’ve secured the bag and thee bag. I am moisturized. Knees, knuckles, ankles and elbows glistening. I’m fresh off a meditation and nobody can tell me diddly. So, basically I’ve got about 15 min before @kaaviajames has me looking like harry scary,' Gabrielle captioned her post. Someone said: 'Touts her own beauty with no lie detected then ends with humility. Are you human? #ornah .'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Gabrielle Union-Wade (@gabunion) A follower posted this: 'Self-Care Notes Moisturize and Glow Stay Hydrated Meditate and Rest.' Someone else said: 'Absolutely love you! Go @gabunion,' and a commenter posted this: 'I just love your vibes thank you beautiful spirit beautiful lady.' One follower said: 'Love it! My kids looking at me like- how do you know this song. Lmao.' Gabrielle Union praised lady London and she made sure to write an emotional message on her social media account. Check it out here. 'Today’s #WCW is the one with the best rhymes, @ladylondon! She knows how to craft a verse with an effortless flow that gets everyone hyped. Her rhymes are and her wordplay is top tier. On top of her artistic mastery, she holds a Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine from Howard University, and a Master of Science in Global Medicine from the University of Southern California. She really does it all If you love to support women in hip hop I highly recommend checking her out!' Gaby began her message. She continued and said: 'Tomorrow her newest release comes out… “Lady Like: The Boss Tape”, make sure to check it! Let us life her up in the light of goodness and hold her there.' A commenter posted this: 'Not to mention she’s an author as well! She just Different' and a follower said: 'She had me with the pink and green… and the pinky!!' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages