Toya Johnson Is Praising A Luxury Company – See Her Clip

Toya Johnson is praising a luxury company. Check out the video that she shared on her social media account below. 'My homegirl in New Orleans told me about this company and I thought it was genius so I ordered some items and had to share it. I’m so proud of you @iambluxury this is definitely needed! Make sure y’all shop @b_luxury_essentials for all of your travel essentials. I’m fully stocked for my upcoming trip. Xo #ilovethis #supportblackbusinesses,' she wrote. Someone said: 'Definitely a great idea because I always bring my own towels and cover to layover the bed.' A follower posted this: 'Yes this is awesome cause I’m the same way when it come to hotel stays idc if it’s 5 star or better.' One other fan said: 'Yesss I ask for all new stuff and spray it down with Lysol because of the germs,' and a commenter said: 'Geeeeeenius Of Her & Much Needed In Deed! I’m A PROUD…… Germaphobic. Thank You Kindly Queen @toyajohnson.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Antonia “Toya” Johnson (@toyajohnson) A follower said: 'Was this not my idea??? @enveedcrazy you snooze you lose I guess.' Someone else said: 'Whew answer to my prayers, my hubby will love this because his wife isn't a traveler because I hate hotels. Brilliant idea.' A followr said: 'Yass! Need!! I always buy sheets when I travel cause Imma germ phobe to!!!' and a commenter posted this: 'Im soooo ready to order because I would take my own, spraying down before I put mine own!!!!!! Why I didn't think of this....' Toya Johnson shared a video on her social media account in which she looks amazing. Check it out below. 'It’s @whatwaistofficial for me Periodt! I LOVE their miracle wrap band. Hands down my favorite because it instantly makes your waist smaller! Get yours to wear under your clothes or while you’re working out,' Toya captioned her post. Someone said: 'So long without smth interesting,' and a commenter said: 'Be careful those causes prolapse expecially if it's tight.' One other follower said: 'Never saw Toya without lashes. So beautiful,' and a fan said: 'Yall promote stuff yall dont even need! Like u hv no waist! How much smaller do u want it??? Im curious!!!' Not too long ago, Tiny Harris said 'We celebrated my sis @toyajohnson the strong way for her bday!! Nothing but great times with great ppl..#ToyasAnnualPlayersBall #Great38 s/o to glam thx to @mikala_mirror for flying in & getting me together @shereeglamdolls on the beat & @msmaryfrancis for this look I had,' she said. Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages