Tiny Harris Shares A Gorgeous Photo On Her Social Media Account And Leaves Fans In Awe

Tiny Harris shared a photo on her social emdia account that left fans in awe. Check out the post she shared here. 'I had a blast on Halloween night! I know I’m late but y’all know me & posting at good friends.. thx to @therealnoigjeremy for my cute a$$ outfit @shereeglamdolls did me right per usual & @lacedbyvonte_ ' she captioned her post. Someone else said: 'I was poison ivy too this cute' and one follower said: 'Oooo looking good mamas giving very much MOTHA EARTH tuh!' A fan said: 'I usually don't look at Married Women.But you look Goodddd..lol,' and a follower said: 'To the owners of humanity and compassion to those who read my comments that I and my family live in the hell of poverty. Please help me with a little financial amount to fill the need God reward you good.' Someone else said: 'Uma was my favorite version of Poison Ivy ever, so I love to see costumes of that look still being worn. You ATE this!' A fan said: 'Poison Ivy this is a great ideal and you look beautiful.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Majorgirl (@majorgirl) A fan said: 'Whoever that is in the background on her 4th slide look good with the TLC COSTUME!' Tiny Harris impressed her fans and followers with pics from Toya Johnson 's birthday party. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'We celebrated my sis @toyajohnson the strong way for her bday!! Nothing but great times with great ppl..#ToyasAnnualPlayersBall #Great38 s/o to glam thx to @mikala_mirror for flying in & getting me together @shereeglamdolls on the beat & @msmaryfrancis for this look I had,' she said. A few days ago she shared another post. 'It’s my Scorpio sister @toyajohnson's birthday!! We’ve had an amazing run together building a sistership that I cherish & love all while building brands & a bankroll. I’m super proud of all your many accomplishments like a real big sis!! Keep shining & being amazing!! U can see it in our pix.. We The Black Thelma & Louise Baby!! #AWholeMovie #LastPicWeJusNeedSomeFireBehind #UsWitOurFirstLoves #NWitOurBabygirls #WhenKingYhoughtUWasHisWoman #TinyNToyaWhereItStarted #AtlDynasty #RichWivesClub.' Tiny Harris and T.I. have just added developers to their list of accomplishments. Check out what they did for the community. The other day, she posted the following message: 'Tune into a brand new episode of @themixfoxsoul featuring special guests @dreamdoll & @princejackson Live TONIGHT on @foxsoul at 8p EST/ 5p PST!' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages