Tiny Harris Goes To The Movies With The Whole Gang – Check Out Her Post Here

Tiny Harris went to the movies with the whole gang. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Had a good time with the family at the Ghostbuster Afterlife premiere..go check it out Nov. 19th in theaters! Thx @rasheeda for the invite#ghostbustersafterlife,' she wrote. Someone said: 'That's what's up we love to see it,' and a follower said: 'I wonder what do Little Reign and little Ms. Heiress be chatting about? These two are so damn smart!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Majorgirl (@majorgirl) A follower said: 'Respect goes out! fine with it not returning!' and a commenter posted this: 'I'm so ready to watch this with my children! Family always makes the movie better!!' One fan said: 'Only 1 person had the smarts to have a mask on,' and a commenter posted this: 'I don't gaf what picture that nigga Kurt in he always look like he don't wanna be there...I can't wait till she leave his ass.' She also shared a surprise for fans: 'Atlanta!!! We can’t wait to Kick It wit our hometown!! Nothing but some good sanging & big r&b hits! Get your tickets @ticketmasters if they are still available! See u there Dec. 18 2021.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Majorgirl (@majorgirl) A fan said: 'Clears throat Why is Jacquees in the line up. He is not a 90s rnb appropriate no shade,' and a fan said: 'Damn wish I was still in Da A real music my type of concert.' A commenter psted this: 'This is such a Great lineups this show is going to be so Lit all the Good Singers living Legends hello Tiny from Savannah, Georgia.' Tiny Harris shared a photo on her social emdia account that left fans in awe. Check out the post she shared here. 'I had a blast on Halloween night! I know I’m late but y’all know me & posting at good friends.. thx to @therealnoigjeremy for my cute a$$ outfit @shereeglamdolls did me right per usual & @lacedbyvonte_ ' she captioned her post. Someone else said: 'I was poison ivy too this cute' and one follower said: 'Oooo looking good mamas giving very much MOTHA EARTH tuh!' A fan said: 'I usually don't look at Married Women.But you look Goodddd..lol,' and a follower said: 'To the owners of humanity and compassion to those who read my comments that I and my family live in the hell of poverty. Please help me with a little financial amount to fill the need God reward you good.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages