Tamar Braxton Is Addressing Her Diet On Social Media

Tamar Braxton is addressing her diet on her social emdia account. Check out the post that she shared on her IG. I think your body knows when u are trying to stick to a diet. I haven’t had chicken and biscuits in forever and now i want it. It’s the devil. He’s a liar. — Tamar Estine (@TamarBraxtonHer) November 1, 2021 Someone said: 'I diet is a waste of time. What you should focus on is a lifestyle change. If you really enjoy chicken and waffles, be prepared to put in some extra work to compensate for that every now and then. With me, it is better to have it when I want it, otherwise I overdo.' Another follower posted this: 'I'm that way about my beloved and long missed for going on two months chili cheese Fritos. You winning. Just keep telling that craving No.' One other commenter said: 'Try drinking a smoothie with celery, cucumbers, bananas, pineapples, ginger root, honey, and turmeric very tasty and filling...' She also shared the following post on her social media account: 'Verified I did a live for BIGO this weekend and cooked some Halloween treats…I was Tay boz (tboz) and @loganland8 decided he was going to be apart I’m literally raising myself! #happymonday.' One fan said: 'It really was the Tamar & Logan show! "I just want something for myself Lord"' and a commenter posted this: '..That is honestly kinda true..” Logan is definitely a smaller version of you!' Someone else said: 'It’s the side eyes for me!!!! Lol!!!!Love you guys!!!'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) Tamar Braxton is addressing an important health issue. Check out the message that she shared on her social media account. 'I’m proud to partner with @blkwomenshealth for a new initiative #unmutingfibroids. This discussion was like no other. It is time to make uterine fibroids a national health priority. View more highlights and the pledge at unmutingfibroids.com #unmutingfibroids #blkwomenshealth #hologic,' Tamar captioned her post. Tamar Braxton shared the saddest video that you will see today. Check out the post that she dropped on her social media account. 'Let tht soak in. Get you some real ones in your circle baby,' Tamar captioned her post. Someone said: 'You can help ppl when they need it but once you need help, you’re all alone.' Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebs. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages