Porsha Williams Shared Some Sweet Pics On Her Social Media Account Featuring Her Daughter, PJ

Porsha Williams shared gorgeous pics on her social media account this week. Check out her post below and stay tuned for more news. 'Happy Laid back sunday !! My mini me @pilarjhena said buy her mommy’s book #ThePursuitToPorsha Link in my bio!! Thank you in advance (( Hair: @gonakedhair headband wig))' Porsha captioned her post. A follower said: 'Continue to normalize Black women and girls living in luxury,' and a commenter posted this: 'Where is porscha attt that it’s still hot .. it’s hale storms over here in the tri state.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) Someone else said: 'Happy Sunday, Queen Porsha & Princess Pilar. Like Mother, Like Daughter!' and someone else said: 'Chile what state are yall swimming in? Ain't no way it's cold in Louisiana and not anywhere else, besides Cali.' A follower said: 'Mommy and daughter day ! This is so special and will never be forgotten ,' and a commenter said: '@porsha4real i just love you sis I have a lot of your pictures.' Someone else said: 'Its funny how them days go, picture after pictures, is the solution,' and a commenter posted this: 'How did you get your body back to being soo beautiful again...nah watch she say working out and I forget how to read.' A follower said: 'She is adorable! She’s definitely your twin!' Porsha Williams shared an important AMA session on her social media account. Check out the clip she posted below. 'SWIPE Ask me anything?! #PursuiteOfPorsha Pre-Order Link in My bio!! Also tickets available for book tour !!' Porsha said. Porsha Williams proudly dropped an announcement on her social media account. Check out what she had to say and also take a look at some of her fans' reactions. Fans and followers are extremely proud of Porsha and her achievements. 'I’M GOING ON TOUR! I’m so excited to announce the book tour for #ThePursuitOfPorsha. Will I see you there? Swipe to see my full itinerary. And check my #LinkInBio for all the locations, times, and details. Eek! This. Is. Happening!' Porsha captioned her post. A fan said: 'So not really honest about reality in a reality tv show. Okay,' and one other follower said: 'Porsha. I watch you and love you on tv. If your new mate is much older than you, take your time marrying him. Age difference is real iMarriage after a couple years. Just saying.' Someone else said: 'Come to Book People in Austin for a signing! Bethenny Frankel went for one of her books and it was awesome getting to see her, so I’m sure they’d be happy to have you too.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages