Porsha Williams Goes On Tour – Check Out Her Recent Post Here

Porsha Williams proudly dropped an announcement on her social media account. Check out what she had to say and also take a look at some of her fans' reactions. Fans and followers are extremely proud of Porsha and her achievements. 'I’M GOING ON TOUR! I’m so excited to announce the book tour for #ThePursuitOfPorsha. Will I see you there? Swipe to see my full itinerary. And check my #LinkInBio for all the locations, times, and details. Eek! This. Is. Happening!' Porsha captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) Someone said: 'Congratulations Porsha!!! I couldn’t be more excited for you & counting the days until I get my book! Hope you can add Florida to the tour list. Love you, Queen!' and a fan said: 'I just purchased my NEW JERSEY ticket!!! I’m so excited. It’s a great start to my birthday week!! YAY!!' A commenter posted this: 'I feel like Jersey and New York too close to each other add DC @porsha4real please,' and a fan said: 'Amen porsha happy for you praises girl you are shining the light is no you BOSS lady i still see you wearing the CROWN.' One other fan posted the following message: 'I pre ordered my copy months ago. Congratulations I'm so proud of you,' and a fan said: 'So Proud of you. Congratulations. May God continue to bless you.' Someone else said: 'Omg wait I’ll be in atl for my bday I’m definitely coming to the book store yay!!' and a commenter psoted this: 'They need to include specific street addresses for the national bookstores @porsha4real . #booktour' One commenter posted this message: 'My book better get here before you get the Jersey or I am going to be crying my eyes out,' and a fan said: 'Yes I love this! Don’t forget that the Pursue Profit Webinar will be live on November 7th. Get your tickets.' Porsha Williams is making her fans smile with this video she shared on her social media account. Check out the post she dropped on IG here. 'I mean dayum! Simon said he hasn’t had Churches since he worked there as his first job in 1983!!! That thang still hitting lol Take me out Decatur but can’t take the Decatur out of me! lol #BeHisPeace,' she wrote. Also,  Porsha  has a lot of fans excited about the message that she shared about her book. Check it out here. 'THIS JUST IN! With the supply chain issues you’ve probably seen in the news, the release date of my book is moving back juuuust a bit to NOVEMBER 30. If you’ve already pre-ordered, look for your book to arrive the last week of November! https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages