Kenya Moore Reveals Fans Something That Was Extremely Fun For Her To Make

Kenya Moore revealed to her fans and followers something that was really fun for her to make. Check out the post that she shared below. 'Are you ready? Doing this show was so much fun!!! The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip is coming soon to @PeacockTV. #RHUGT #kenyamoore #rhoa,' Kenya said. Someone said: 'Guess I’ll be trying to look for you and Cynthia because I don’t watch the rest of the franchise shows,' and a fan posted this: 'I’m watching this for you Kenya but girl drama ain’t me. Feel special.' One fan said: 'Why Kenya why? Why peacock? We have to pay to watch. So sad I can't afford all these dang plus shows. Too many.' A follower said: 'I just wish it was like a few more people like Erica Jayne, Kandi and Giselle. Then it would be perfect and a commenter said: 'I'm ready to win this GC 2020 its been.... but im ready for 2021. Look forward to achieving all the goals I wasnt able to achieve in 2020.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@thekenyamoore) Someone else said: 'All the ladies are gorgeous but @thekenyamoore and @cynthiabailey really stand out.' A fan said: 'Saw a commercial here in Canada and am so excited.' Kenya Moore will make your day after she posted a clip on her social media account featuring her daughter, Brooklyn Daly. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. Someone said: 'She is adorable, Kenya. You are a wonderful Mom. Continued blessings to you and Brooklyn,' and a commenter said: 'Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! Her little vocabulary is expanding more aaawww she getting older.' Kenya Moore opens up to her fans and followers on social media about a dream of hers that she had for a really long time. Check out one of her recent IG posts below. 'What more can I say? A lot… PLEASE bear with me this is PART 1 I have to get this all out! Again PART 1 What an amazing experience- a dream I’ve have for 16 years when I would watch @dancingabc with my Grandmother Doris who I lost to Alzheimer’s in 2017. I want to thank queen Deena Katz for your generosity and grace I love you! Shannon Barr @sbarr06 you championed for me and I will never forget that! Thank you friend you are a bad ass,' Kenya began her post. Kenya is living her best life these days with her family and friends. Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebrities. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages