Jordyn Woods Celebrates The Birthday Of Her BF, Karl

Jordyn Woods celebrated the birthday of her BF, Karl. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'Happy 26th Birthday to my rock, my bestfriend, my lover @karltown they don’t make them like you no more!!! I love you so much!!!' Jordyn wrote. Someone said: 'HAPPY G DAY @karltowns EVEN THO YALL COOKED US FRIDAY,' and a commenter posted this: 'They look so genuinely happy and carefree.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by HEIR JORDYN (@jordynwoods) One fan said: 'This just made me smile so hard!!!!' and a follower said: 'A Scorpio man. That makes so much sense jordy and I hope I’m that lucky.' A commenter said: 'They should get their own show I'd watch it I'm sure a lot of people would too,' and a follower said: 'The way you are thriving in life post Kardashian's era is everything. You go girl.' A fan posted this: '@naomi.wld @lulya.woldu deadass dacht dat ze habesha was. Hair is giving me albasso vibes.' Someone else said; 'Happy happy birthday @karltowns thank you for all you do for @jordynwoods may your love and pocket never runs dry.' Jordyn Woods shared a post on her social media account featuring her boo. Check out the quiz video here. 'Our couple quiz with @gqsports came out today… who do you think got more answers right,' Jordyn captioned her post. Jordyn Woods   ' fans are calling her the coolest future basketball wife. Check out the post that she shared that managed to gain lots of love from her fans and followers. 'Jordyn the flyest future basketball wife! She isn’t one of them ones baby DONT PLAY WITH HER,' someone said, and another follower posted this: 'Wow your amazing your photos give me inspiration keep doing what you do because you give me a reason to keep doing what I need to do to follow my dreams. Girl I don't know how many times that these banger photos look so Damm good. This gives me so much inspiration to be like you. Your makeup your hair your body sitting tight and snatched for all of us to watch oh my gosh my gosh... look at her BOOTT love it need it leave it want it comment on it come to it wow it yes yes yes. Girl I need more. Love ya.' Also, Jordyn Woods shared a photo dump from Vegas, and her fans and followers are simply in love with these pics. Stay tuned for more news about all your favorite celebrities. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages