David Adefeso’s ‘Pure Joy’ Video Leaves People In Awe – See It Here

David Adefeso shared a video which he calls 'pure joy.' Check out the clip below. 'Pure Joy. #viral #viralreels #explore #explorepage #africa,' David captioned his post. Someone said: 'The good old days and the best when you fall you just get up and move on,' and a follower said: 'I remember those days, we used to play with mud and rocks we use what God gave us.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by David Adefeso | Entrepreneur (@david.adefeso) A commenter posted this: 'This is so beautiful. I remember rolling down hills without a care in the world.' One other follwoer said: 'My kind of playground when I was their age. I was a ton boy. I remember spending almost 6 hours under the railroad. It had a slide but was very dusty and fun. I took all day along with other kids. I remember, when I got out when we finally clocked out I bath myself and it took a week for the dust to leave my hair and skin.' A follower said: 'Look how happy they are just enjoying themselves. No Xbox or Playstation..... I love it,' and a follwoer said: 'Simple fun! Something our kids are missing with all the electronics they are given!! Get out and just have fun!!!' One other commenter posted this: 'What are they doing? I know they’re having fun but what are they doing. They made me smile I guess that should be enough.' David Adefeso shared a pic on his social media account and managed to trigger a massive backlash from his fans. Check out the photo below. 'Phew! It feels so good to be out and about again without a mask. #lifeisgood,' he captioned his post. Someone said: 'Where are you at????? We still wear masks. Don’t be too sure. People are still dying and catching covid,' and a commenter said: 'but we're still very much in a pandemic...' A follower posted this: 'Please be careful it’s not safe yet! Unless your telling us something we don’t know,' and a follower said: 'Not recommend but I guess we can say play at your own risk! It’s a thing where even If your suited up from head to toe u still can get it.., your pretty Healthy however.' David Adefeso shared a throwback photo on his social media account. He was flaunting his braids in the pic, and fans simply could not get enough of him. People are sending him love via the comments, and a lot of fans are encouraging him. As you know, he broke up with Tamar Braxton following some pretty disturbing episodes, and ever since, fans have offered him their love and support. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages