Cardi B Supports Halle Berry – Check Out Her Message Here

Cardi B is supporting Halle Berry and she shared a message on her social media account. You can check it out below. I know how some of you girls like to tussle over this typa childish shit… but ntm on Halle Berry. Anyway her movie #BRUISED dropping THAT SHE DIRECTED HERSELF on Netflix on November 24th. The FIRST female rap movie soundtrack!! we produced together out this FRIDAY! — iamcardib (@iamcardib) November 15, 2021 Someone said; 'The crazy part is that if a certain someone was included they'd support the movie + soundtrack. Because she is not on it, they try to diminish the movie, soundtrack, and all the girls who participated.' A commenter posted this: 'So if Winnie was being messy that mean Halle was too right ?? Or that only applies when somebody giving Nicki props ?' and a commenter said: 'Where’s your craft ? Are you tending to your craft ? Can’t be to focus if you have time to comment negatively to someone that got some where because of her craft. It’s okay if you dislike the person but you are talking to a real human as well.' A follower said: 'the fact that you believe it okay to release constant garbage and still expect to be added to MY premium playlist blows my mind. i'm afraid i will be removing you along with ALL of your songs unless you can somehow start making better music +ratio.' Someone else said: 'I actually want to listen to the soundtrack, who cares about anything else lol,' and a commenter posted this: 'These older celebs don’t speak in shade. That’s these young fans that breathe more into this than what it really is. Leave these ladies alone when somebody compliment them.' In other news, Cardi B shared a post on her social media account. Fans are simply in love with her as you will see in the messages they left. 'Why every time I post my natural hair I hear “you’re MIXED you’re supposed to have long hair”? That’s not true and very misleading. I been posting pics of my hair journey for years and being mixed doesn’t mean your hair is always long and curly, that wasn’t my case. Since I was a child I have had problems with managing my hair and a couple years ago I find different methods that work for me and look at my length now,' Cardi began. She continued: ''They’ll try to make us believe our hair won’t grow this long it’s not true. A lot of hair products we used back then wasn’t good for our hair but that’s all we had to choose from also we couldn’t afford to get to the salon regularly, if at all. now everybody is getting better options, making affordable GOOD products, learning from natural hair YouTube and tiktok about how to care for our hair better.' Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages