Serena Williams Wants To See King Richard 2: ‘A Lot Of Drama’

As it sounds, Serena Williams wouldn't mind if there was a sequel to King Richard. While talking to Insider this week, the 40-year-old tennis star said that she would like to see more of her and sister Venus Williams' story told on screen after the success of 2021's Oscar-winning King Richard. The film, which tells the athletes' early years with their father Richard Williams, won the best picture Oscar that year (played by Will Smith). When King Richard and Venus played tennis, "Venus went in her direction, and I went in mine," Serena said. "It's two very different stories." She also said that if there was ever a sequel, the story would be hard for her to remember. "I had a hard time getting there," she said. "I didn't do well at first, but then I did. The story is filled with a lot of drama, so It's a TV show." Serena also said that she is someone who doesn't think about the past and always wants to reach a new goal in the future. "I don't think I give myself enough credit for what I've done. As long as it's done and I've moved on to something else I'm happy. When you think about what you did too much, you might stop doing it, so don't do it "She said that. "I don't want to stop. If I don't reach my goals soon, I'll try again." Following Serena and Venus' start in tennis and their rise to become champions in the sport, King Richard tells us about it. Reinaldo Marcus Green, the director of the project, is in charge of it (Joe Bell). A young Venus and a young Serena star in the movie, which is called Venus and Serena. Jon Bernthal, Dylan McDermott and Tony Goldwyn also star in the movie. For his performance as Richard in the movie, Smith, who is 53, won the Academy Award for best actor. He also won the SAG Award, the BAFTA Award, the NAACP Image Award, and the Golden Globe Award. TV show King Richard is available to watch on HBO Max now. https://ift.tt/IjeS2mZ
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages