Tamar Braxton Shares A Motivational Message For Her Fans

Tamar Braxton is sharing a motivational message for her fans and followers. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'I declare. But Today. I’m tired. Goodnight,' Tamar captioned her post. Someone else said: 'Whew, I did a video about that expectancy of 100% out of human beings,' and a commenter posted this: 'Sometimes I feel like if it’s for ya itta come back to ya until then #extraordinarytamar.' A fan said: 'Girl I feel you but right now I'm trusting God. Everything else is FALSE FALSE,' and a commenter said: 'Let it out in a SONG! I’m ready to hear about it Tamar.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) One other follower posetd this: 'Make sure that someone is you first,' and a commenter said: 'tamar just wanna say i’m dummy proud happy and inspired af by YOUU as i’m L riding to all the way home (BOP) you gonna kill it tayy.' Someone else said: 'Im better all ready stop giving a hoot about pleasing people that are not pleasing, having a party in my bed then lying myself down to sleep sounds pleasing. I my woke and get Twitter.' One other follower posted this: 'Girl maybe & maybe not. Its a whole ass plandemic taking place ppl dying left & right losing they jobs and its still hungry children in poor countries m’am buy a vibrator and stop this whoa as me bullshit. Send it to the Lord.' Someone else said: 'Me too Tay @tamarbraxton Im emotionally exhausted from these little boys parading as men!!' Tamar Braxton made her fans and follwoers happy with a new photo dump. Check out her latest pics here. 'Sunday Funday photo dump with the Best company… let’s see if this tops tonight,' she captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages