Kenya Moore Is Pushing Through The Pain And Looking For Better Days

Kenya Moore shared a post on her social media account. Check out what she told her fans and followers. 'Pushing through the pain looking forward to brighter days,' Kenya said. One other follower posted this: 'Omg please give Kenya her own show,' and a commenter posted this: 'Love you Kenya we got you I vote on so many different votes.' A fan said: 'Whew looking beautiful and so Ready to see you back on RHOA. The Queen Booked Everywhere. Atlanta, Hollywood, and the Island. 3 shows this year back to back. We love to see it…'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@thekenyamoore) One fan said: 'Team pretty team smart team twirl forever yes my fashionista,' and a fan said: 'Yes!! So beautiful my girl Kenya . I actually have to get a divorce as well . You truly have motivated me and seeing you on dancing with the stars at50 moving like a 20yrold even the songs you dance are motivating . Got your back Kenya xoxoxo.' Kenya Moore is dancing her favorite dance. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account here. '#moana tonight I dance my favorite dance yet on @dancingabc This dance reminds me of the relationship I had with my grandmother but also Moana is everything that I want Brooklyn to be; bold, fierce, brave, determined and compassionate, and smart!' Please join me tonight live on @abc and VOTE for me by texting KENYA to 21523!' Kenya wrote. She continued and said: 'We need your support! Thank you #teamtwirl and @bravotv family and fans and all my housewives for rallying together to support me! I truly appreciate and love you all! #kenyamoore #brandonandkenya #dwts #dance #tv #rhoa,' Kenya captioned her post. Stay tuned for more news about your favorite celebs. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages