Porsha Williams Makes Fans Happy With This Clip And Message

Porsha Williams made her fans and follwoers excited after posting a clip and message on her social media account. Check it out here. 'We understood the assignment!! You asked for quality, luxurious, deep pocket, soft, affordable sheets and we have just that! Join the Pampered family today https://ift.tt/34YvtJ5 New colors available & plus we have FREE shipping!' she said. Someone said: 'I love my sheets!!! They are so amazing. I will be ordering my 3rd set soon' and someone else said: 'Omggg I want the blue set.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) A commenter posted this: 'I totally love my sheets too and I will be ordering more,' and one other follower said: 'I'm ordering me some soon.' A commenter posetd this message: 'Baby cakes is sooooo cute. Porsha we all knew how you wanted children. God has answered so many of your prayers. Happy is a blessing.' One other follower said: 'Beautiful Young Ladyy That I Wii Always Remember N Love For Such A Beautiful Attitude N Character Witt People.' More people praised Porsha and the line of sheets which is seeing massive success. Porsha Williams is screaming happy birthday to her big brother. Check out the post she shared on her social media account here. 'Screaming Happy Birthday to my big brother @lorenzos___atl !! I’ve been so blessed to have a big brother like you! You’re such a beautiful example of amazing father , devoted husband, loving son & now legacy leader with the work you do for our family Charity @4hosea !! Daddy & Babu ( Rev. Hosea Williams) would be so proud of the man you hav grown to be !!! Love you and yes I still wanna be just like you (( Our late dad Hosea Williams II is holding us in 1st pic))' she said. Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages