Kenya Moore Shows Fans Her Dream For 16 Years – See Her Emotional Post

Kenya Moore opens up to her fans and followers on social media about a dream of hers that she had for a really long time. Check out one of her recent IG posts below. 'What more can I say? A lot… PLEASE bear with me this is PART 1 I have to get this all out! Again PART 1 What an amazing experience- a dream I’ve have for 16 years when I would watch @dancingabc with my Grandmother Doris who I lost to Alzheimer’s in 2017. I want to thank queen Deena Katz for your generosity and grace I love you! Shannon Barr @sbarr06 you championed for me and I will never forget that! Thank you friend you are a bad ass,' Kenya began her post. She continued and said: 'To @dancingabc @bbc @bbcstrictly @bravotv @andy thank you for giving me this platform and the opportunity to live my best life and to show the world that a little Black girl from Detroit can live her dreams and show the world my real heart. To my fans and #teamtwirl you had my back to love you. I could not have done this without you! This is only Part ONE as IG wouldn’t let me post everyone. @brandonarmstrong you will have a separate post of course! THE QUEEN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING  Tribute @thekenyamooreroom.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@thekenyamoore) Someone said: 'So poignant, so thrilling! You twirled a little deeper into our hearts! We loved the grace, beauty, and vulnerability that we saw. You left it all out on the dance floor and #TeamTwirl is EXCEEDINGLY proud of you! Brava!' A commenter posted this: 'Your performance was outstanding, forever team twirl. We all love you Queen.' One other follower posted this message: 'It's rigged they want the same sex couple to win. This was there agenda from the beginning. Everyone stop seeing Dancing with the stars. Its rigged. Boycott it now let them see it was wrong getting rid of Kenya. She was amazing every time and they know that. I will no longer watch it.' Not too long ago, Kenya Moore shared some fantastic photos in which she is wearing a white gown. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. Eva Marcille hopped in the comments section and said: 'The queen is a queen always. No matter how she shifted across-the-board the crown remains. Hold your head queen you are royal @thekenyamoore.' Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages