Porsha Williams Gets Her First Book Review

Porsha Williams proudly announced that she got her first book review. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'The FIRST review of my book is INNNN! Pinch me, is this real? Thanks @publisherswkly! I can’t wait to hear what y’all think, too! Pre-order your copy today! #linkinbio,' she captioned her post. Someone said: 'Congrats Porsha I can't wait to read it...Best Seller,' and a commenter posted this: 'Congrats on this stellar trade review, Porsha! Excited !'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) Another follower said this: 'Love this!!! So exciting and can’t wait to get my copy!' and a commenter said: 'Chile a group singing and fkn and phone sex to a bunch of kids. Yea, good job.' Porsha Williams shared an important message for her fans and followers. Check it out below. '#Swipe Do you know your worth? Real talk for a minute: understanding your value, your hopes, and your goals is a necessary first step to a great love story. REAL love will treat you like the queen or king you are and help you pursue your dreams. Don’t settle for less. Today I’m sharing the first of three swipe series from my book #ThePursuitofPorsha giving you a closer look at how to love others well. Swipe swipe. And snag a copy of my book at the link in my bio,' she captioned her post. The Shade Room notes that 'This time the future Mrs. Guobadia a.k.a. #PorshaWilliams announced that she will not be returning for the show's next season after 10 years.' Porsha spoke highly of her time on the show and described it as 'life-changing, gratifying, and incredible.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages