Tamar Braxton Shows Off Her Abs – See This Video

Tamar Braxton is showing off her abs in the video that she posted on her social media account. Check out the post that she shared below. 'Doing these projects on Lemon Pepper Island atl, has totally gotten me off my fitness track. I’m getting back slowly but surely. It’s just so hard to say no to the lemon pepper air that I breathe#happy Saturday saints,' Tamar captioned her post. A fan said: 'Come on for the snatched body that husband gone say My my my my my , shorty looks good tonight,' and one other follower said: '@tamarbraxton i love me some you I swear I would do anything to make u happy and I don’t even know u.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) One follower posted this: 'What it iyuz?! Long time since So Many Ways lol.' Someone else posted this: 'Tae you gotta pull up on us @thewingsuite! Babbeeeeeey.. our Honey Lemon Pepper Hit Hardt!' and a commenter said: 'I keep seeing you showing off with your beautiful body and those two points up front, I got it.' A follower said: 'You ain’t lying, that Hot Lemon Pepper get me every time.' Tamar Braxton made her fans and follwoers happy with a new photo dump. Check out her latest pics here. 'Sunday Funday photo dump with the Best company… let’s see if this tops tonight,' she captioned her post. Tamar Braxton is sharing a motivational message for her fans and followers. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'I declare. But Today. I’m tired. Goodnight,' Tamar captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages