Kenya Moore Shares Her Last Dance And Fans Are Impressed

Kenya Moore's latest video has fans in awe. Check it out here. Somoene said: 'KENYA!!!!!! You are doing soooooooooo goood!! Proud of you my friend!!' and a commente rposted this: 'You deserved 9’s across the board!!!' One other follower said: 'haha I used ever phone my house including the kids phone,' and a follower said: 'I got u on 4 phones girl.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@thekenyamoore) She also posted this emotional message not too long ago: '@brandonarmstrong told me today that when he first met me I could barely walk  He went on to tell me how I much I have grown as a dancer and explained why. Tomorrow we dance the ARGENTINE TANGO! Please remember to vote for us at 8 PM Eastern time by texting KENYA 21523 10 times and then dwtsvote.abc.com for another 10 times! Please keep us in this competition by voting!!! we want to be here and we want to make you proud of our growth and dedication and pure passion for dance! #KenyaMoore #KenyaandBrandon #DWTS #abc #argentinetango #dance #cote #passion @dancingabc @bravotv #rhoa #rhugt.' Someone said: 'You are going to be great. You are the reason I am watching DWTS this year.' A commenter posted this: 'Kenya you have already won. Now show the world what is.' Someone esle said: 'Chileee, I don’t even need to watch to know you slayyyyed and put your entire back into this performance - however, imma watch.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@thekenyamoore) Kenya Moore shared a video in which she talks about her life and her dancing passion. Check out the clip that she shared on her social media account below. Someone said: 'I enjoyed every bit of this live, please do more lives for us Queen. Still rooting hard for you.' Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages