Porsha Williams Shares Gorgeous Holiday Family Photos

Porsha Williams shared some grogeous family pics, and fans cannot have enough of her. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'Big thank you to my @amazonlive team today! Thank you for playing along and dressing up in my cart items lol Today’s episode was the best yet!! Hope you all got lots of family goodies! My book #PursuitofPorsha is also available for Pre-Order on @amazon click link in my Bio! (( Full episode Link in my bio))' Porsha captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by #PorshaWilliams 🧿 (@porsha4real) Someone said: 'I pre-ordered and can't wait to read your book. Hopefully the first few copies will be signed by you,' and a fan said: 'got to stop smoking I thought that’s was Mr.Brown.' One other followr posted this: 'Post those solo cat woman pics though! The gram is not ready,' and a commenter said: 'Hold on  French fries and hotdogs girl I ain’t mad at the combination.' A fan said: 'My good sis Porsha got Simon looking good, he looks healthier with her,' and a commenter posted this: 'Porsha should have been a milkshake that would have been classic.' Someone else posetd this message: 'Porsha his smile is breathtaking! You prayed and God answered. Beautiful family.' Porsha Williams shared the definition of love. You can check it out here. Take a look at the post that she shared on her social media account. 'TRUTH BOMB. For real. Accountability isn’t a punishment, it’s evidence that someone’s got your back and will help you through. #ThePursuitOfPorsha Check the link in bio!' she captioned her post. Porsha Williams introduces her new sister to her fans and followers and people love her. 'Shopping & fun in Abuja with my new sister @oramantu ! Thank you for introducing me to some of Abuja’s finest designers! We got some absolutely beautiful fabrics as well, I can’t wait to see the gowns we create #TradCrew ( Chief Gabriel Igbinedion daughter),' Porsha captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages