Kandi Burruss Praises Whoopi Goldberg For Coming To Her ‘Old Lady Gang’

Kandi Burruss is praising Whoopi Goldberg for coming to her venue, Old Lady Gang. Check out the pics that she shared on her social media account. 'Thank you @whoopigoldberg for coming by to @oldladygang! Being able to sit, eat, laugh, & talk with you, friends, & family made my whole day today!' Kandi captioend her post. Someone said: 'Now Kandi y’all done got Whoopi to come up in OLG?!? Y’all made it,' and one other follower said: 'It gets no better, she’s an amazing role model, a true icon.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) A fan said: 'Such a legend mama Joyce and the family look great.Fab pics,' and a commenter said: 'I would've been speechless to meet anotherone our Beautiful Black Queen's Of Hollywood! I Love Her!' One other followe rposted this: 'OMG, I know it was some good food and laughter. Blessings to all.' One other follower said: 'This is amazing. I would not have been able to keep calm, with @whoopigoldberg in the building. One of my favorite actress.' Kandi Burruss' fans are praising her following the latest clip that she shared. Check it out here. 'Have y’all watched my boy @nickcannon’s new show yet? It’s dope! Especially that theme song! @mrbradybaby @nicklachey @nickcannon,' she captioned her post. Kandi Burruss shared a video on her social media account. Check out how she is transforming into Cruella. 'I go all out for my @amazonlive shows! Today I transformed into #Cruella. You can get @_bdotjean @hauseofglam @morrisde & my costume all on my Amazon shop! Much love to the squad!' Kandi captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages