Kim Kardashian Says North West Calls Their Home ‘Ugly’

Kim Kardashian just said that North West is calling their home ugly when they fight. Check out the available details below. The Shade Room said: 'definitely tells it like it is, and it looks like that is no different when she and Kim Kardashian have their disagreements.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) TSR said: 'Recently Kim sat down for a segment of "Mom Confessions" with "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," and when asked, what's the meanest thing your child has said to you? Kim responded and said, "Every time I get into some kind of disagreement with my daughter North...she thinks this is a dig to me. And she'll say, 'your house is so ugly, it's all white, who lives like this?'" Kim continued to say, 'She thinks it like gets to me, and it is kind of mean because I like my house.' TSR said: 'During the segment, Kim also discussed what she feels is her biggest parenting fail.' Someone said: 'I can’t wait for North to write the tell all book,' and a commenter posted this: 'With Kim being Kim I bet hearing that hurts to the core...' One follower said: 'Mane, North West stay roasting her parents,' and a commenter posted this: 'I wonder what she would say about my apartment when she get mad.' A fan said: 'they be having disagreements? my mama would’ve twisted my lips off my face,' and a commenter said: 'North done giving Kim a run for her money. No DNA need 100% her dad's child.' Earlier today, we revealed that Kim Kardashian 's fans will be thrilled to read about her latest achievement for herself and the kids. Check out the latest news revealed by The Shade Room below. TSR notes that 'It seems like Kim Kardashian and her kiddos will continue to enjoy their luxurious Hidden Hills home beyond her pending divorce to Kanye West. According to @tmz_tv, the reality star and entrepreneur is now the only owner of the property. L.A. County records reportedly show that Kanye recently signed over his rights to the gigantic home.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages