Kandi Burruss Celebrates An Important Anniversary With Xscape

Kandi Burruss is celebrating an important anniversary with Xscape. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account below. 'Wow! I didn’t realize it was our 28th anniversary of our first #Xscape album #HumminCominAtCha. 10-12-1993 Came out the gate with a platinum album & platinum & gold singles! Happy Anniversary @majorgirl @therealtamikascott @iamlatocha & thanks for opening the door for us @jermainedupri! More than anything Thank You, GOD for all the blessings & longevity!' Kandi captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) Someone said: 'Maaaaan!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Thank yawl for years of beautiful harmonies and melodies!!' and a follower posted this: 'Just kickin it still bangin hard until today.' One fan posted this: 'We just listened to this over the weekend!' and a commenter said: 'such a great album !! Defined the early 90s and u guys r still going strong #naturaltalent.' One fan posted this: '@alespin7 omg I just added them to my Apple Music when u mentioned them earlier,' and a follower said: 'Just kicking it an understand will forever be my favorites.' Someone said: 'I still play it to this day. I’m your #1 fan and I hope one day one of you all will let me do your makeup@kandi.' A fan said: 'I played the ish out of this one right here! I loooooooved y’all! One of my forever fave albums and groups!' Kandi Burruss shared a video on her social media account. Check out how she is transforming into Cruella. 'I go all out for my @amazonlive shows! Today I transformed into #Cruella. You can get @_bdotjean @hauseofglam @morrisde & my costume all on my Amazon shop! Much love to the squad!' Kandi captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages