T.I. Praises Xscape And Shares Emotional Story About Meeting The Love Of His Life

T.I. praised his wife's band, Xscape. Check out the lovely words that he made sure to share on his social media account. 'So as the calendar has made clear it's been 28yrs since this album came out and allowed me to set my sights on the lady of my life. Congratulations Love.... you know we gon go to the moon and back bout this shit of ours & ain't no stopping it!!! I'm proud of you and all that you've done, for the culture and for ME!!! I admire your growth and willingness to accept change for advancement & the greater good of all. I love you to no end... YKWTFGO wit us. This shit ain't for the weak & you've exhibited enormous amounts of strength and resilience on our journey. I honor & respect that. But even before we met and I put you up on this Pimpin... I was a Xscape fan.... that shit ain't changed. Congratulations @jermainedupri & Congratulations to my sisters as well,' Tip captioned his post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by TIP (@troubleman31) Tiny Harris hopped in the comments and said: 'Awe babe..that was the sweetest… msg..U Da 1 sexy!! Married me a legend. I can’t thank you enough.. I Fuk’n U Mr. H!!' One other follower said: 'Alexa play “tonight” everybody get y’all parts together… let’s go,' and a follower posetd this message: 'Beautiful tribute to an amazingly talented mother and wife. Keep leading the way King and Queen!' A fan wrote this: 'Mane Tip the realest of them all! Tiny one blessed woman. I pray to 1 day find me a Tip! Much love and respect to the Harris s #Tip&Tiny #the #example #love.' Someone else said: 'Congrats! I remember this album~represent yourself without saying a word @blueskyyapparel.com.' Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages