Tamar Braxton Reveals Fans The Reason For Which She Is Grateful – See Her Video

Tamar Braxton had an important message for her fans. Check out the video that she shared on her social media account below. So THIS happened last night, and I am beyond grateful that such an Icon, @bebewinans actually WANTED to be a part of something so special to me. Thank you to so many amazing people in my life whom I love so much, @phillionaire1911 @woadysworld, and @boonem, for making it happen. I love y’all God is sooo Good,' Tamar captioned her post. Someone said: 'Hope you all had a great Hump Day!!!' and another follower said: 'Baby this album is going to EAT do you hear me..I just felt my soul leave my body and come back..'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) A fan said: 'I can’t wait this is going to be everything love this!!!' and a commenter posted this: 'That’s my 2 favs omg I listen to @bebewinans alllll day everyday seriously' One other fan said: 'I saw your sis on HSN selling her Parfum Beautiful,' and one fan posted this: 'Stay with God and go from glory to glory ! LeVe secular life out of your life.' Not too long ago, we revealed that Tamar Braxton said that her fans and followers are proud of her. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'I spent some time with some of my FAVORITE people these past few days... If you don’t believe in magic you should. I’m such a lucky girl to be surrounded by these amazing people who truly care about me. I remember when I didn’t feel loved and cared about AT ALL #Godissogood #extraordinarytamar' Tamar said. Also, Tamar shared an exciting video on her social media account, and you can check it out below. See the clip on her IG account. Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages