Tamar Braxton Has Fans Saying They Are Proud Of Her – Check Out Her Post Here

Tamar Braxton said that her fans and followers are proud of her. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'I spent some time with some of my FAVORITE people these past few days... If you don’t believe in magic you should. I’m such a lucky girl to be surrounded by these amazing people who truly care about me. I remember when I didn’t feel loved and cared about AT ALL #Godissogood #extraordinarytamar' Tamar said. Someone told Tamar: 'So proud of you tay you inspire so many showing that it’s another side to life.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) A commenter posted this: 'I know the feeling… it’s rare to find genuine people in this thing called LIFE! I pray you’re surrounded by those individuals who truly Love and care for you and remain protected by Gods unconditional Love!' One other follower said: 'You are so loved and such an inspiration to so many people!!' and one follower said: 'You have always been loved, wanted and appreciated but there nothing like feeling it & I'm happy that you are.' A fan said: 'I bet most of those ppl have BEEN waiting to shower you with love! You just needed to get into a place where you'd be able to receive it! So happy for you, cuz you ARE loved!' Someone said: 'Happy for you but I understand those awful feelings God is good all the time.' Tamar Braxton shared an exciting video on her social media account and you can check it out below. See the clip on her IG account. Someone said: 'You and Mariah gotta do a song one day for the culture,' and a commenter posted this: 'When you can just flat out sing.' https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages