Kenya Moore Dances Her Favorite Dance – See Her Post Here

Kenya Moore is dancing her favorite dance. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account here. '#moana tonight I dance my favorite dance yet on @dancingabc This dance reminds me of the relationship I had with my grandmother but also Moana is everything that I want Brooklyn to be; bold, fierce, brave, determined and compassionate, and smart!' Please join me tonight live on @abc and VOTE for me by texting KENYA to 21523!' Kenya wrote. She continued and said: 'We need your support! Thank you #teamtwirl and @bravotv family and fans and all my housewives for rallying together to support me! I truly appreciate and love you all! #kenyamoore #brandonandkenya #dwts #dance #tv #rhoa,' Kenya captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@thekenyamoore) Someone said: 'Yassss! You both are so beautiful! We got you, sis!' and a commenter posted this: 'Kenya Please try to just enjoy the dance. Relax and just pretend it’s not a competition, and breathe through your routine. You are too focused on winning. And most of all trust Brandon and allow him to lead. We are voting for you. Enjoy yourself.' One other follower said: 'We’re about to vote hard tonight. Love you queen and Brooklyn,' and a commenter said: 'Says voting now closed, when is the best time to vote time and day pleass.' A fan posted this: 'Alright Kenya girl. You & your baby girl look so beautiful. Dancing Moana tonight, & I will be voting tonight. It remind me of my grandma Josie. Me & her had a inspiring relationship, since she past away in 2016. We love you Josie Smith Butler.' One other follower said: 'It's the double-elimination week!! Everyone make sure to VOTE for Kenya 10x via text and 10x online at 8 p.m. ET. #TeamTwirl #VoteforKenya Kenya's protagonist dance is Moana & her antagonist dance is the Evil Queen! It's gonna be AMAZING! So excited can't wait! @brandonarmstrong is gonna crush it with his choreography & @thekenyamoore is ginna kill it with her dance!' A commenter said: 'Go twirl Kenya!!! I’ll be watching and voting!!!' Stay tuned for more news. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages