Kandi Burruss Shows Off Her Dance Moves – See The Clip

Kandi Burruss is showing off her dance moves, and her fans cannot have enough of her. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'This was just our afternoon! What did you do today?' Kandi captioned her post. Someone said: 'This looks so fun!!!! I love girl time!' and a commenter said: 'Today I Ate my entire life away, here enjoying beautiful Atlanta.' A fan said: 'Pretty much stayed in my dorm room in my pjs. Pretty much a lazy day. I didn't feel like getting out of bed,' and a commenter posted this: 'Thats what Im talking about bride-to-be!!! Have a MF ball!! Youre getting married!! #HandsOnYourKnees.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) A follower said: 'Five loads and laundry. Cut my kids hair and washed and twisted mine. Next time invite me on the boat.' Someone else said; 'Kandi yo ass stupid bad I see y’all left the horn dog ass niggas where they at @kandi.' Kandi Burruss shared a clip on her social media account about how Opening Night went. You can check it out below, along with her message for fans. 'Here’s a little behind the scenes of how Opening Night went! This show means so much to me. To have a show on Broadway that for the first time is written, directed, performed, & produced by an all-black team of talent/creatives is awesome & important! Please get your tickets to @coloredmanplay & please tell your friends & followers about it! ThoughtsOfAColoredMan.com,' Kandi captioned her post. The other day, Kandi Burruss posted with her tribe of friends and people are praising her. Check out the post that she shared on her social media account. 'My tribe came through deep last night! Thanks for lifting me up. Your presence meant everything to me,' Kandi captioned her post. https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages