Daniel Radcliffe is not interested in playing Harry Potter again in The Cursed Child.

Fans of the Harry Potter films will be disappointed to learn that Daniel Radcliffe has no desire to reprise the lead role of the wizard in The Cursed Child movie. The actor opened up about the subject while promoting his most recent film, The Lost City, during an interview with The New York Times. "It's not the answer everyone will want, but I guess I was able to go back and relish it because it's not part of my daily life anymore [...] I'm getting to a point where I feel like I'm out of 'Potter' and I'm thrilled with where I am now and going back there would be such a big change in my life," he said. "It's not something that interests me at the moment." I would never express that, but Star Wars people were like 30 or 40 before they returned," Radcliffe added. So for me, it's only been ten years. It's not something that interests me at the moment ." Remember that 2022 had a fairly epic start to the year with the Harry Potter reunion where there were several actors, producers, and directors. The event was titled  Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: ​​Return to Hogwarts and let's face it, we cried the whole time. Then, in March 2021,  WarnerMedia CEO  Jason Kilar gave some hints that a sequel to the saga could be coming sooner than you think during a conference with his investors this week, according to The News. Hollywood Reporter. This little thing called Harry Potter is one of the favorite franchises in the world. We were incredibly grateful to have been able to work with JK Rowling. I would say that there is a lot of fun and potential there", mentioned Jason Kilar while leaving the mystery hanging, overexploiting the "potential" in question. But in opinion, the best news about the beloved cast of the saga is that a new member of the Weasley family came into the world in 2020! Yes, Rupert Grint and his wife Georgia Groome have become parents for the first time. After more than nine years of love with the friendly 31-year-old redhead, the 28-year-old beauty, who is also an actress, revealed her pretty baby bump during a romantic stroll through the streets of London. For her part, beautiful Hermione ( Emma Watson ) continues to be an inspiring activist who supports several causes and gives talks that will send shivers down your spine. In the end, will Daniel Radcliffe be replaced in the next film? Will the Harry Potter character be absent from the film? Or will the film fall into Hollywood's oblivion section?     https://ift.tt/16TYuRC
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pages